The Power of Relationships
Quote of the week
“Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.” Stephen Covey
How important are relationships to you and your business?
“Relationships are Important”
John Ruhlin in his recent email stated:
Relationships take you places that traditional marketing can’t.
- Relationships allow you to call in favors.
- Relationships get your calls, emails, and texts answered.
- Relationships earn you introductions to new prospects.
- Send a notecard
- Send a gift
- Send an article of interest
- Make phone calls – “How are you?” calls
- Have a personal one to one
- Have a business one to one
- Connect others over business and personal things
- Arrange a speaking event for someone
- Create a referral
- Invite people to a social or business event
- Collaborate with others and create an event
- Share the social media posts of others
Could you let me know what one you’ll use?Do you fancy a one-to-one? Book Here http://achatwithandrew.